Online Courses are not intended to be used for Washington State Exam Preparation.
This non-illustrated online course, which includes 100 multiple choice questions, reviews the most common and useful definitions of the 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code, Chapter 2: Definitions.
- 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) – recommended, not required
- Free download of the Washington State Amendments included with course
Continuing Education Credit
- This course has been approved by Washington State for Plumbers and Plumber Trainees
- 4 hours of Plumbing Code Update or 4 hours Industry Related Plumbing
- Course #: WA2021-032
About Online Plumbing Courses
- Online courses are self-paced, allowing the student to complete a course on their own schedule, taking breaks when necessary. Courses are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students are able to download a Certificate of Completion and CITC will report the continuing education hours directly to Washington State Labor and Industries within 7 days.
- CITC’s Online Plumbing courses were developed by current Continuing Education instructors based on the content taught in a classroom setting.
- Students must pass the question/answer portion of this course with a minimum score of 70%.