This is a stand-alone course, students are not required to complete Flashcards for Electrical Specialties: NEC & RCW/WAC Part 1 to participate in this class.
The ‘Flashcards’ series of courses is intended as a tool to teach participants how to utilize the Table of Contents, Indexes and Key Term Guides to locate specific requirements with the 2020 National Electric Code and Washington State RCW/WACs.
AM: Flashcards for Electrical Specialties: NEC Part 2 will continue to focus on NEC articles related to the non-commercial electrical specialties and will instruct and challenge students to find specific keywords or phrases within specified “clues” to locate the related article of the NEC.
PM: Flashcards for Electrical Specialties: RCW/WAC Part 2 will continue to focus on Washington State RCW/WAC articles related to non-commercial electrical specialties and will instruct and challenge students to find specific keywords or phrases within specified “clues” to locate the related article of the RCW/WACs.
Through instructor led guidance, in class participatory challenges, and both group and individual exercises, students will leave class with the knowledge and experience necessary to quickly locate articles within the NEC that can benefit them on the job, in the classroom, and during the State Journeyman, Administrator and/or Master Electrician Exams.
RCW/WACs and supplemental handouts included in cost of course.
Continuing Education Credit
This course has been approved by Washington State for Electricians and Electrical Trainees.
- Electrical Trainees:
- AM: 4 hours Basic Classroom Training, Course #: WA2023-138
- PM: 4 hours Basic Classroom Training, Course #: WA2023-140
- Journey-level Electricians, Electrical Administrators & Master Electricians:
- AM: 4 hours NEC Code Update, Course #: WA2023-137
- PM: 4 hours RCW/WAC Update, Course #: WA2023-139
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- 2020 NEC Code Book
- Recommended (not required): Highlighters, NEC Keyword Index (i.e. Ferm’s Fast Finder or Tom Henry’s Keyword Index)